Your onboard experience will take you to explore the islands of the Bahamas, surrounded by the gentle, translucent waters of the Caribbean. With its white-sand beaches and spectacular scenery, the secluded island of CocoCay® is a wonderland of adventure, and it’s reserved exclusively for Royal Caribbean guests! Your Bahamian adventure continues in Nassau, where you can take advantage of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get up close and personal with a dolphin, go on a glass-bottom boat tour for a glimpse into the underwater world of the Bahamas, or snorkel with stingrays at Blue Lagoon Island.
CocoCay® is a tropical paradise featuring aquatic facilities, nature trails and a ton of great places to just sit back, relax and enjoy a tropical drink. Take an trip down the coast of CocoCay® aboard a waverunner, which is one of the most popular pasttimes. Or you can spend your time flying past Great Stirrup Cay Lighthouse, Slaughter Harbor and Starfish Alley. Enjoy Caylanas Aqua Park, a fun-filled floating playground, or spend the day relaxing in a hammock on the beach where you can enjoy island-style seaside barbecue.
But your vacation begins long before you even step foot aboard the cruise ship! Whether you depart out of Port Canaveral or Miami, you’ll have the chance to experience exciting Southern Florida. The gateway to Central Florida, Port Canaveral provides access to the wonderful theme parks and entertainment complexes of Orlando, the amazing exhibits and inspiring shows at the Kennedy Space Center and the natural habitats of the alligator and Florida manatee. Down the coast a bit, the international city of Miami is much more than the gateway to Latin America. It's one of the world's most popular vacation destinations. With its world-renowned beaches, unrivaled nightlife, unique culinary experiences and Latin flavor, this is one place you'll want to check out. Before departing from Miami, enjoy a tour that will highlight this vivacious city.
Sample Itinerary: Miami, Florida; Cococay, Bahamas; Nassau, Bahamas; Miami, Florida.
Your trip for two includes:
• 3 Night Bahamas Cruise on Royal Caribbean International
• Miami, FL and Port Canaveral, FL embark ports
• Cruise fare for two as well as existing government fees and taxes (guests are responsible for incidentals they may wish to purchase while on the ship)
• Standard recommended gratuities
• Exciting destinations
• Gourmet meals including 24-hour room service
• Absolutely amazing entertainment daily
• Luxurious spas at sea
• A world of shipboard activities
• Well-appointed accommodations in an ocean view stateroom
• State of the art health & fitness facilities
• Round trip air and pre-hotel and post-hotel may be available for additional charge, please inquire at 866-607-2616