The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is the ultimate elegant oasis, a AAA Four-Diamond resort blessed by natural mineral hot springs in the Sonoma Valley. Of all the hotels and resorts in Sonoma County and neighboring Napa Valley, only the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa offers a luxury spa, championship golf course and fine dining. Enjoy extraordinary cuisine and a state-of-the-art spa surrounded by exquisitely manicured grounds in the heart of the Wine County.
The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa sits in the idyllic California’s renowned wine country, replete with an abundance of nearby wineries, epicurean delights, and breathtaking scenery. For hundreds of years, ancient thermal mineral waters have graced this site. Today, the resort is proud to be one of the only luxury Spa resorts in the country with its own source of thermal mineral water. All guests of the Fairmont’s Sonoma Valley lodging may partake in our daily complimentary hike and bike adventures.
Savor the wines of the region with The Fairmont's daily complimentary wine tastings in the lobby, where a different winery is represented every day.
Your trip for two includes:
• Round trip Economy Class air
• 5 days/4 nights accommodations at The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa in a king- or queen-bedded room
• Daily complimentary breakfast
• All room-related taxes
• Daily complimentary wine tastings in the hotel lobby
• Complimentary bottle of wine in room upon arrival
• Free concierge reservation service
Car rental available upon request.