Explore the vibrant port city of San Juan, which despite its modernity, wears its ancient Spanish heritage proudly. You won’t want to miss Puerto Rico’s El Yunque Rain Forest, which features hundreds of species, and what was once believed to be the Fountain of Youth. St. John’s, on the island of Antigua, offers its guests 365 different beaches, unique culture, and tropical fauna, meaning that there is something for everyone. Hike through the lush and dense landscape of Roseau, and stop along the way to enjoy the waterfalls, clear rivers and hot springs. You’ll find stingray, snapper, barracuda, parrotfish, and dolphins, as well as charming stilt houses and the sound of reggae and calypso music. Upon entering the harbor of picturesque Scarborough, you’ll behold the impressive Fort King George, an 18th-century fortification, now home to an archaeological museum. A hot spot for divers, even underwater Tobago is active, with sunken ships ready for exploring. Whether you are a history buff, or just want to take in the scenery, be sure to visit the 350-year old estate, Romney Manor on Basseterre, St. Kitts. And what is a town square fashioned after London's Piccadilly Circus doing in the middle of an island that once served as the sugar-trading epicenter of the Caribbean? It's just one of many surprises St. Kitts has in store for visitors to this historic and enchanting Caribbean island.
Sample Itinerary: San Juan, Puerto Rico; St. Croix, U.S.V.I.; Basseterre, St. Kitts; Roseau, Dominica; St. George’s, Grenada; Scarborough, Tobago; San Juan, Puerto Rico
Choose destinations from Caribbean. Embark from your choice of Miami or Fort Lauderdale, Florida, or San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Your trip for two includes:
• 7 night Caribbean cruise on Celebrity Cruises (year-round sailings available)
• North America & Puerto Rico embark ports
• Cruise fare for two as well as existing government fees, taxes and fuel supplement charges (guests are responsible for incidentals they may wish to purchase while on the ship as well as gratuities)
• New destinations and scenery every day
• Gourmet meals including 24-hour room service
• Absolutely amazing entertainment daily
• Most luxurious spas at sea
• A world of shipboard activities
• Well-appointed accommodations in an ocean view stateroom
• State of the art health & fitness facilities
• Round trip air and pre-hotel and post-hotel may be available for additional charge, please inquire at 866-607-2616